I was recently able to get the Cook’n Recipe Organizer Version 10 software. Might I say I love it?!?
About Cook’n Recipe Organizer
Cook’n is just what it says: A Recipe Organizer. If your like me, your first thought is: I have my recipes organized! Personally, I have probably over 300 recipes I want to try one day bookmarked. I’m pretty certain my bookmark button trembles when the arrow comes at it
thinking “NNNNOOOOO!!! I’m STUFFFFED!!!” This software button will do a quite a few things that I love:
- help your bookmark button stop whining!
- allow you to create recipe books using the recipes you find online or enter your own
- allow you to modify those recipes via:
- changing ingredients to reflect healthier or tastier modifications
- easily convert recipes to fit the amount of servings you need
- organize them however you want!
- recipes I want to try
- recipes I love
- custom labels titled whatever you want them to be! (the above are mine, not the software’s)
- move recipes to different labels as you please
- comes with a new recipe book
- access your online recipes offline without the hassle of having to save page by page offline
- select a design that you love for when viewing your recipes!
- analyze nutritional values
- print family cookbooks ready to be bound (hello next year’s Christmas gifts!)
- search the net for recipes in seconds (unless you have slow net, LOL)
- E-mail recipes
- Create custom weekly/monthly/etc menus and shopping lists
Cook’n Works on the Following
Although you don’t have to join, they have a club with some great benefits!
free monthly recipe books
Cook’n Club Forum
5 day Meal Plans
If you don’t like the software, they will not only give you your money back, but they will also buy you the recipe software of your choice! Now that’s risk free!!! See the details here!
I hope you’ll check it out! I’m really really loving it!!! Super easy and a much better way to organize my recipes than my previous attempt!!!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Originally posted 2012-01-04 20:17:00.