2 c chicken broth
1/3 cup soy sauce
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp pepper
1 tbsp thyme
2 bay leaves
1/4 c brown sugar
1/4 c kosher salt
1. Bring liquids and bay leaves to boil.
2. In separate bowl, mix together brown sugar, kosher salt, and seasonings. (except bay leaves)
3. Mix bowl contents in with liquids. Stir.
4. Let mixture cool to room temperature.
5. Add pork to mixture, put in fridge overnight.
6. Cook pork in over at 400 degrees til it reaches the proper temp.
Originally posted 2012-07-03 05:00:00.