I’m always looking for new recipes as Chief ZooKeeper hates having the same dish very often, plus it’s great fun and I want to share a new one with you weekly. Sharing new recipes all the time keeps me on my toes and I love that! Hope you enjoy that and if there is something you are looking for or some type of recipes you’d like to see, let me know! This one is healthy and delicious!
- 2/3 c panko crumbs
- 1 tbsp minced fresh oregano or 1 tsp dried
- 1 tbsp minced fresh basil or 1 tsp dried
- 2 tsp minced fresh parsley or 1/3 of that dried
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 c all purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Mix together bread crumbs, herbs, salt, pepper and flour. Set aside.
- Beat eggs in their own bowl.
- Dip chicken in eggs, then in dry mixture. Place on wire rack while doing other chicken (this helps the crust).
- Cover baking sheet with foil, oil well.
- When all chicken is done and crust has dried a little (doesn’t take more than a few minutes), place chicken on baking pan.
- Spray chicken with non-stick cooking spray on top and sides.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or to 170 degrees Fahrenheit.