Music can change the way one feels, thinks, acts and feels! There are so many songs that inspire so much within me, whether it be good or bad, it can change my mindset and my motivation.
Music is everywhere, even in the pleasant sounds of nature. I could sit for hours just listening to the birds sing to each other as the insects make their calls out! I use to think it was so funny that people would actually pay for albums that played nature sounds but now that I live in town and don’t get down to the creek like I once did, I can totally see why it’s worth it. I attempted to just record the sound of the flowing river, but my poor phone was not up to capturing the amazing sound of the water flowing gently down the way.
Products from Amazon.com
I also have to point out that when my husband sings to me, I melt like a little fan girl. No matter how I’m feeling right before he starts, my resolve dissipates and I’m lost in his beautiful voice, deep, soulful eyes and I fall right into his arms. I have tried to fight it, I failed. Does your significant other melt your heart like that?
Products from Amazon.com
Five Ways to Change Your Day with Music
- Set your phone or alarm clock to wake you up to an upbeat mix of your favorite jams from way back in the day. The nostalgia mixed with the awesome beats will wake you up feeling refreshed, youthful and happy! Much better than the buzzer!
- Take a break from everything for the duration of one song with no words, sit somewhere quiet (you may have to hide) and close your eyes for the duration. When the song is done, you’ll feel refreshed and relaxed!
- If your spouse works, quei up some type of music that uplifts him/her! My husband coming home to jazz playing lightly throughout the house can do so much to start the de-stressing of the work day and transition his mind to a better place!
- Bedtime playlist: if you have children having a play list that starts a certain amount of time before bed will teach train them to know that it’s time to start winding down, eventually simply hearing that first song will get them to start getting themselves ready! How great is that!
- No kids? No worries, Make a playlist for you, turn off the distractions and spend that time pampering yourself! It will pay off, I promise!
Be sure and check out the Film and Television composer John Jesensky, AKA John Ross Jesensky, on your search for new music! I always love listening to new music and you may even find your next new favorite! I’d love to hear what you have found that you love! I’m always open to new music!