Swagbucks is wrapping up their big Back To School promotion with Gamma Gamma Games – here’s how it works:
Earn any amount of Swag Bucks from Games from now through Labor Day and you’ll be entered to win one of twenty five 250 SB prizes. You can check your ledger for wins from Games to make sure you’ve qualified. It doesn’t matter whether you win from free play or from a tournament, and if you’ve already earned from Games this week (starting on Monday the 26th) you’re already entered!
Games are a fun way to earn, and if you play them elsewhere online, you’re missing out on the opportunity to be rewarded for it! If you haven’t joined Swagbucks yet, you could be rewarded for much, much more – sign up today to start earning. I’ve used Swagbucks to get $450 in gift cards and you can too!
I’m days away from getting another $100 and can’t wait! Check them out! Easy way to earn extra $$$$
Originally posted 2013-08-27 17:32:14.
Want an extra boost to your budget in February?? I’ve lost count on how much I’ve made from Swagbucks over the years, but I’ll keep using it! I earn a lot through shopping, but the most earning come from playing videos as I’m working! Simple, doesn’t interfere, and I earn throughout the day! Win, win!
If you haven’t tried Swagbucks before, you can get a bonus $3 for signing up as my referral this month. Swagbucks is a rewards site where you earn points (called SB) for things you’re probably doing online already, like searching, watching videos, discovering deals, and taking surveys. Then you take those points and exchange them for gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or PayPal cash.
When you sign up through me this month, you can earn a $3 bonus! Here’s how:
1. Sign up using this link
2. Earn 300 SB total before 3/1/18. You’ll get a $3 (300 SB) bonus for it!
3. If you want even more bonuses, you’ll get a $10 (1000 SB rebate) bonus for making your first shop purchase! That’s in addition to the SB you earn for every dollar you spend.
That’s it. It’s super easy, and Swagbucks is for real. While you can get gift cards and other items, I tend to get paypal cash. And yes, I have actually received them. I wouldn’t tell you if I hadn’t.
As a pre-Black Friday warm up, Swagbucks is offering big cash back for shopping online at several of your favorite retailers right now! Just go to this page to see all of the deals available and get the jump on your holiday shopping.
In order to take advantage of the cash back, just create your Swagbucks account when prompted (it takes less than 30 seconds) and then you’re all set! Your cash back comes in the form of SB points, which you can redeem for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, Starbucks, or get PayPal cash!
As a special bonus, if you sign up through me you get a 300 SB ($3) bonus when you earn your first 300 SB before December 1st! This site’s a great way to extend your shopping budget, especially around the holidays!
This year I’ve earned $800 cash thanks to Swagbucks and another $25 Amazon gift cards! It’s takes some time, but totally worth it! Get started now and you could have an extra $100 before the end of the year! If I can do it, anyone can!
November has arrived, and as we get deeper into the Holiday Season, Swagbucks is marking the occasions with “Holiday Harvest” Collector’s Bills! “Collector’s Bills” are special SB point values with designs that you win randomly while searching the web with Swagbucks’ Yahoo-powered search engine. Collect all 6 and you get an additional SB Bonus! Once you’ve collected enough SB, you can redeem them for gift cards to stores like Amazon, PayPal Cash, and many more!
Here’s all the information for this week’s Collector’s Bills:
Search the web through the Swagbucks search from Monday, November 6th through Sunday, November 12th, and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at either:
- 4 SB
- 6 SB
- 9 SB
- 14 SB
- 22 SB
When you get a Collector’s Bill you’ll receive the value of the bill and the bill will be added to your “Collector’s Bills” ledger. Collect all 6 Collector’s Bills and you’ll instantly earn a 20 SB Bonus!
Keep searching til you find them all!
The digital rewards site Swagbucks is offering big payouts during their December “Swago” promotion starting Monday, December 4th at 9am PT and running until Monday, December 11th! Swago is just like bingo, but in this case you’re filling out squares as you earn points on their site for doing things you already do online. If you’re thinking of trying Swagbucks, this is a great chance to learn all about how the site works and earn bonus points while doing it, meaning you can get more gift cards faster. Here are a few tips:
- Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. They can be anything from getting a search win, completing a survey, or just visiting one of our popular stores!
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have until 12pm PT/3pm ET on Monday, December 11th to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value. Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- Each activity you successfully complete on your Swago Board will give you anywhere from 1-20 spins on the Spin & Win Wheel. PLUS, when you submit your board for a bonus you’ll get additional spins. The number of spins will depend on the pattern you complete. The wheel has all sorts of great prizes that you can win, and each spin is a winner!
The Spin & Win Wheel will be available all throughout Swago and you have until 11:59pm PT on Monday, December 11th to use all your spins.
Fill up your board and then submit your pattern to get even more points – if you can fill in the whole board, you get a 500 SB bonus, which is enough for a $5 gift card from the retailer of your choice.
Click here right now and click “Join” to get started! If you don’t already have a Swagbucks account, you’ll be able to quickly sign up; PLUS, if you earn 300 SB before the first of January, you’ll get a bonus 300 SB!
Swagbucks is celebrating Thanksgiving early with a Swag Code Extravaganza! It all happens on Wednesday, November 15th beginning at 7AM PT/10AM ET. 6 Swag Codes worth a total of 40 SB The codes will be all over Swagbucks so be on the lookout!
Sign up here to grab as many Swag Codes as you can and get your first gift card even faster!