Whether it’s freezing outside or you just want some delicious comfort food you’ll love this Quick & Easy Potato Soup! Unfortunately, not everyone has the time (or the desire) to spend hours and hours cooking a good homemade soup. Fortunately, this one only takes an hour and is fabulous! Also, it can be made completely dairy free, which is fabulous! Not a lot of dairy free potato soup recipes! Hope you enjoy it!
3 Tbsp Butter (can use dairy free butter)
1 c chopped onion
3 c peeled, diced potatoes
3/4 c chopped celery
3/4 c grated carrots
2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp parsley flakes
3 c chicken stock (could also use broth, any flavor would work)
- Melt butter in large saucepan (I used the pot to avoid extra dishes).
- Add onion, saute until soft.
- Add in celery and saute for about a minute (doesn’t have to be exact, just helps with the flavor)
- Add stock, potatoes, carrots, salt, pepper and parsley flakes.
- Cook until all vegetables are tender. Roughly 15-20 minutes.
Originally posted 2015-11-04 00:45:15.