- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 c apple juice
- 1/3 c brown sugar
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 c water
- 1/3 c soy sauce
- 1-3 bell peppers, various colors, cut into small chunks
- 1 yellow onion, cut into small chunks
- Saute chicken until lightly browned. Set Aside.
- Saute veggies, add garlic when it’s almost done.
- Combine ginger, juice, brown sugar, vinegar, water and soy sauce. Mix to dissolve brown sugar.
- Add chicken to veggies and pour in liquid mixture. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and/or modifications!
Please leave them below.
Originally posted 2016-04-04 00:01:13.