The Sunshine Award
I was pleased to have been nominated by Patience in the Jungle for this award! Check out some interested facts about me and my own nominations for The Sunshine Award!
Here are the rules for the award:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you. (Patience In The Jungle)
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 question the nominating blogger has created for you.
- List 11 bloggers who you believe deserve to be nominated and recognized.
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer and let all of those bloggers know that you nominated them for The Sunshine Award. (You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you).
- I have a line that grows down the middle of one fingernail and causes it to break every stinkin’ time. (I’ll take any tips to get rid of that you have! LOL)
- My favorite color is orange but I have an affinity for bright ocean colored blues.
- When I’m trying to do something and my dogs won’t leave me alone, I do whatever they want so they’ll shut up. Don’t judge me. LOL
- I always tell our daughter to focus on whatever task she is doing but if I get distracted I go on doing whatever it is that distracted me and frequently don’t finish the original task.
- I can’t help but psychoanalyze everything I come across – thank you psychology.
- I have a hard time not getting deep with these things, but I’m sure you noticed that. 😛
- My absolute favorite food is a salad so long as there is a good salad bar.
- I obsess over earning on swagbucks. LOL. Run back and forth to play videos while I’m cleaning. I rationalize it that I’m earning money and exercising more by doing so. Again, don’t judge… 😛
- My ‘office’ is in the laundry room. It doesn’t help me get the laundry done.
- If I don’t know what I’m cooking for dinner early, I freak out about it all day long.
Patience in the Jungle’s Questions:
- Why did you start your blog? I started my blog to vent my frustrations with my narcolepsy and cataplexy, then I realized I didn’t need a platform for that and found my love for reviews, crafts, and sharing!
- What is your favorite recipe? My favorite recipe at the moment is my Coconut Lime Chicken Soup. If you haven’t tried it, give it a chance. It’s amazing! No coconut flavor, so don’t worry about that.
- Where is your favorite place in the world? My house, I know, lame.
- What is the best piece of advice you have received? Pray about it.
- What is your goal for your blog? Oh, that… People keep saying I should have a goal, it’s on my to do list!
- Do you have any secret talents? I can read people and seem to know what to say to them to make them feel better.
- What would your last meal ever be? Delicious! No idea other than I would want it to be really good! Maybe a combination of things: nachos, fajitas, ice cream, spaghetti, my husband’s jambalaya chicken, ice cream, strawberry shortcake and tiramisu. Yep, all in one meal. Might as well go all in. Not like feeling sick will matter!
- What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas. I love the reason for it, with all I am. I also love decorating for it and how everyone gets so much nicer!
- What is your guilty pleasure? trashy TV shows I’m not ready to admit yet…
- Who is your favorite artist? Reba MacEntire
- Who is your favorite author? Toni Anderson. She is great!
My Questions For The Nominees
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- What is your best kitchen/cooking tip?
- How do you get your mind off of things when you are stressed?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is your best parenting or life tip?
- What is your go to meal to cook for dinner?
- What is your favorite song?
- What is your favorite quality about yourself?
- If you weren’t limited by anything, what would you do for a career?
- What is your all time favorite movie(s)?
- What is the most silly superstition that follows you?
The Nominees That I Have Chosen Are…..
- Journeys of the Zoo
- Emily Reviews
- Planet Weidknecht
- Mom and More
- Hanging off the Wire
- A Year of Jubilee Reviews
- Afternoons with You
- The Kids Did It
- Obsessed with Scrapbooking
- Courtney Lane Designs
- Leah Says Views
Congrats you all have amazing blogs and I’m so happy to nominate you for an award!!
Originally posted 2013-10-21 11:01:58.