For those of you who must have dairy free, we made ours with dairy free ‘butter’ and they were great. I think they’d be fabulous with margarine, but we did ours dairy free. 😀 I’d love to hear any additions/changes you make! These are fabulous with coffee or hot chocolate!
1 lb margarine
1/2 c sugar
4 tsp vanilla extract
3 1/2 c flour
1/2 c chopped nuts
3/4 c confectioners sugar
- Cream Margarine and sugar in a bowl.
- Add vanilla; stir in flour, blending well.
- Stir in nuts, mix well.
- Shape teaspoonfuls of dough into balls.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Roll in confectioners sugar and enjoy!