Hamburger helper was one of my favorite dinners when I was a kid! I would get super excited on those nights! My little brother was super picky and he wouldn’t eat it for the longest, then I started making it and adding a few ingredients and he actually started requesting it. Funny how that works!
Jazzing it up and making it more your own is super easy and it makes dinner far less stressful! Honestly, figuring out what to fix for dinner drives me insane sometimes. I love that it takes the stress out of dinner, making it far easier to sit and enjoy your family during dinner. Personally, I get so worked up cooking sometimes I can’t sit down and relax!
One of the awesome things about it is that you can use it as a base and add so much to it, making it special to the likes of your family!
Hamburger Helper & Why You Should Have it Tonight!
1. You can have an entire meal on the table in less than 30 minutes. Whether you’ve had a rough day or just been running all day, it’s a quick and simple way to get dinner on the table without a ton of mess!
2. When dinner is served, you’ll still be relaxed enough to enjoy it. Imagine it: no sweating and still feeling joyful when you sit down at the table!
3. You can easily customize it to ensure that your whole family will love it and add additional nutrients! There are a ton of things you can add to make it yours. Some suggestions you may want to consider: corn, mushrooms, celery, peas, bell pepper, onion, green beans, shredded cheese, olives, salsa and so much more!
4. You’ll have less dishes! Quick and easy cleanup means you’ll have even more time to spend with your family without sacrificing flavor or resorting to take out.
5. Dinner will cost less than ten bucks! That includes your customizations! We loved adding corn and mushrooms when I cooked for my Bubsa.
6. There are so many different kinds, you can easily find a few that your family will love! Whether you like ‘basic’ flavors, something more ethnic or something a little more ‘fancy’, they’ll have you covered!
7. They always have box tops you can collect to help out your local schools!
8. Adding an another reason: 1 pan meal! That is enough for me, I hate doing dishes!
8. For a limited time, you can get free ground beef when you buy three boxes! For this purpose, I recommend getting the meat as lean as you possibly can!
Products from Amazon.com
Originally posted 2015-04-18 00:07:06.