Words cannot express my love for The Word. It’s been the backbone of my life since I was a small girl. I’m very excited flipping through this new NIV Bible for Teen Girls. I remember seeing Bibles like these when I was a teen and wanting one so badly and when I got my first Bible directed to teens I ate up the devotionals and inspirations from it.
This Bible is the same, it contains daily readings, highlights the Word of God, challenges insights, gives advice and attempts to begin important dialogues about the realities of life. It is meant for girls between the ages of 13 to 18, but the inspirations are timeless. I definitely recommend checking it out!
Today’s teen girl needs reassurance that no issue is too big for God. The NIV Bible for Teen Girls, designed specifically for girls ages 13 to 18, will do just that. This Bible is designed to help teen girls grow in faith, hope, and love. It is as sincere about a teen girl’s walk with God as they are, helping them discover his will for all areas of their life, including relating to their family, dealing with friends, work, sports, guys, and so much more.
- DAILY READINGS by popular Christian female authors including Bethany Hamilton (Soul Surfer), Annie Downs, Christine Caine, Nicole Weider, Elsa Kok Colopy, Crystal Kirgiss, Bekah Hamrick Martin, Denise Van Eck, and more
- CHARACTER PROFILES of women in the Bible
- BOOK INTRODUCTIONS for each book of the Bible
- HIGHLIGHTED PROMISES OF GOD are verses worth remembering
- A CONCORDANCE for help in finding verses
- The bestselling NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION (NIV) of the Bible
Originally posted 2015-11-02 00:00:27.