Oh my goodness! That’s about the best expression of this amazing peanut butter pie I can think of. Until my husband, I had never even heard of it before and my first taste I loved it! Of course, it took me another ten years before I got brave enough to try making it. With a fundraiser coming up that I am supposed to bake for, I thought it would be fun to try making it. I don’t know if I am super thrilled it turned out so well or absolutely terrified. LOL. I am going to gain so much weight making these amazing pies! I really have to learn to restrict myself, which means I’m going to save this for fundraisers and holidays. Otherwise, I’ll gain fifty pounds in a month having it every day! I’ll definitely be adding it to our Thanksgiving feast this year! We are usually too stuffed to eat dessert so my Bestie and I pack some up and take it with us on our Black Friday shopping trip. LOL
If you are looking for a great dessert for an event, dinner, and certainly the holidays you have found a great one! This is super easy and, since it must be refrigerated at least four hours before serving anyway, it’s the perfect make ahead dessert! Peanut Butter Pie is sure to become a favorite of anyone who loves peanut butter! You could even make it with almond butter if that is your favorite.
Peanut Butter Pie
- 16 oz peanut butter
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 pkg)
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 8oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 oz chocolate pie crust
- Magic Shell Chocolate Topping
- Beat together cream cheese and honey until well mixed.
- Stir in peanut butter and mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping then spoon into crust.
- Add topping and chill OR you can chill for a while then add the topping.
- Make sure you allow the pie chills for at least 4 hours!
Products from Amazon.com
Originally posted 2017-10-26 06:22:43.