15 Minute Mindful Meals that are healthy and homemade, everyone is loving them and possibly always have! We’ve got an entire book of over 250 different recipes!
15 Minute Mindful Meals
Who doesn’t love having dinner on the table in 15 minutes? Having easy to prepare meals helps ensure that the family can eat together and eliminates the need for eating out or junk food. So, we’ll all save money too! I’m certainly a fan! There’s nothing worse when coming home after a crazy day and having to cook and clean for hours, aside from tragedies of course.
What I’m Loving
- The book starts off with teaching us to be mindful. It goes over what being mindful is, in both meals and the kitchen. It also teaches us what to be mindful of in such a way as it’s a choice, not a demand. It takes out the confusion of many health debates, such as genetically modified foods or white flour. It’s written in an easy to read format and we couldn’t be happier with our new knowledge. Some of it I already knew, much of it I was completely unaware of.
- The recipes are simple yet absolutely delicious. You can make them as complicated as you would like, but I’m really not sure how anyone could make these recipes badly. Whether you are a novice or expert, these meals will take you back to the basics and have your mindful meal served quickly.
- Breakfast: Whether you are seeking a quick breakfast or want to make it the day before, these simple recipes will delight your mornings. They aren’t super complicated, but rather simple and delicious. They have included multiple smoothie recipes with a very in depth list of things you could add to them, many of which I hadn’t thought of in the least.
- Lunch: A great list of both hot and cold sandwich recipes along with fantastic condiment recipes. They don’t have honey mustard, but that link will take you to our recipe for it. There are also hot and chilled soups, salads and salad toppings with a lot of homemade salad dressing recipes!
- Dinner: The recipes are simple as most others are. I do love that they all include the essentials: meat, bread, vegetables.
- Desserts & Snacks: These are great. Like for real. Lori even shared her Grandmother’s granola recipe! I’m so excited to try it!
- 15 Minute Meal Ideas: This one takes you all over the globe! Starting with stir fry recipes and directions hopping around the globe with pastas, bowls, slaws and simple meat and vegetable meal ideas. Takes the stress out of ‘what’s for dinner?’ for sure!
- Vegetables, Fruits, Berries & Herbs: This chapter is full of information all about the topics. I learned so much and am excited to know better how to incorporate so many of them!