15 Minute Mindful Meals: What are you cooking tonight?
15 Minute Mindful Meals that are healthy and homemade, everyone is loving them and possibly always have! We’ve got an entire book of over 250 different recipes!
15 Minute Mindful Meals
Who doesn’t love having dinner on the table in 15 minutes? Having easy to prepare meals helps ensure that the family can eat together and eliminates the need for eating out or junk food. So, we’ll all save money too! I’m certainly a fan! There’s nothing worse when coming home after a crazy day and having to cook and clean for hours, aside from tragedies of course.
What I’m Loving
- The book starts off with teaching us to be mindful. It goes over what being mindful is, in both meals and the kitchen. It also teaches us what to be mindful of in such a way as it’s a choice, not a demand. It takes out the confusion of many health debates, such as genetically modified foods or white flour. It’s written in an easy to read format and we couldn’t be happier with our new knowledge. Some of it I already knew, much of it I was completely unaware of.
- The recipes are simple yet absolutely delicious. You can make them as complicated as you would like, but I’m really not sure how anyone could make these recipes badly. Whether you are a novice or expert, these meals will take you back to the basics and have your mindful meal served quickly.
- Breakfast: Whether you are seeking a quick breakfast or want to make it the day before, these simple recipes will delight your mornings. They aren’t super complicated, but rather simple and delicious. They have included multiple smoothie recipes with a very in depth list of things you could add to them, many of which I hadn’t thought of in the least.
- Lunch: A great list of both hot and cold sandwich recipes along with fantastic condiment recipes. They don’t have honey mustard, but that link will take you to our recipe for it. There are also hot and chilled soups, salads and salad toppings with a lot of homemade salad dressing recipes!
- Dinner: The recipes are simple as most others are. I do love that they all include the essentials: meat, bread, vegetables.
- Desserts & Snacks: These are great. Like for real. Lori even shared her Grandmother’s granola recipe! I’m so excited to try it!
- 15 Minute Meal Ideas: This one takes you all over the globe! Starting with stir fry recipes and directions hopping around the globe with pastas, bowls, slaws and simple meat and vegetable meal ideas. Takes the stress out of ‘what’s for dinner?’ for sure!
- Vegetables, Fruits, Berries & Herbs: This chapter is full of information all about the topics. I learned so much and am excited to know better how to incorporate so many of them!
35 thoughts on “15 Minute Mindful Meals: What are you cooking tonight?”
You should take part in a contest for one of the highest quality blogs online. I will recommend this site!|
I would get more reading done! I always try to get at least 20 minutes of reading in a day but sometimes it’s squeezing in 5 minutes at a time waiting between practices!
I’d love to have more time to read on my book!
I would love some fast meals
I would work out a little longer.
Sometimes mom just needs a moment to decompress from the day.
I would spend more time with my kids and helping with their homework instead of being preoccupied fixing dinner.
I would spend more time with my kids and helping them with homework instead of being preoccupied with fixing dinner.
I could spend extra time with my granddaughters and read them an extra book.
I could spend extra time with my granddaughters and read them a extra book.
I would spend more time with my oldest son who gets shorted his time with me.
I would have more time to spend with my grandson.
15 Minute Meals sounds like a good idea. Maybe it would give me more time to spend with my guests. Or maybe it would give me more time to spend on the Internet.
With the extra time, I’d imagine I could sit down and relax some. I’m cooking for ten.
I could relax.
I’d spend time soaking in a bath.
I’d take more long soaks in the bath.
spend more time with my son after he got home from school
I’d have more time to read a book or take a relaxing bath.
It’s funny, I’m using the Noom app currently and they talk about “mindful eating” It was the first time I really heard that term. Then I saw this. 15 minutes meals sounds amazing. we’re a family of 6 and my oldest boys are still in football season. i feel like I could be more prepared if I had more time
I would work on a puzzle or read
THIS WOULD HELP SAVE A LOT OF TIME.
Trying again! I could catch up on cleaning out the closets.
I could catch up on cleaning out the closets.
If I had more time in the evening I would take a dance class.
If I had more time I would love to curl up and catchup on my magazines and books!
If I had more time, I’d make more in depth meals. I love 15 minute meals for weekdays.
15 minutes when my wife and I get home from work after cleaning houses all day is perfect we are completely spent and this would be great
If I had more time in the evening I could play a board game with my kid,read a book,watch a good show on t.v.,or have more time to help kids with homework.
I would love to have a moment to do my nails! It has been such a busy fall I’m happy to just get clear polish on…but color would be so much more fun!
Cookbooks, cooking utensils, and meals nowadays are not only faster, but they are healthier!! I would have loved to have these around when I was working full time and raising a family. I pinned, tweeted, & shared on Facebook! This book would make a wonderful gift
Cookbooks, cooking utensils, and meals nowadays are not only faster, but they are healthier!! I would have loved to have these around when I was working full time and raising a family. I pinned, tweeted, & shared on Facebook! This book would make a wonderful gift ?
I would like this. 15 minutes meals would be great.
I could read an extra chapter or 2 in a good book!