These cookies turned out absolutely amazing! I have eaten far more than I needed to! Perfect for Christmas or any day! I love that one recipe can make multiple types of cookies!
I love this recipe! I received it from Influenster some time ago and just recently tried it out. The recipe itself gives four different additives so that you can make the batch and make different types, but with creativity they will make so many more! The awesome thing is that one batch makes enough for doing at least two different types of cookies, probably even four if you wanted! I doubled my batch and have an insane amount of cookies, we’ll be sharing them with many!
I’m always worried, when trying a new recipe, whether my measurements are correct. So this time, I used my Eat Smart digital nutrition scale to measure out the ingredients. The recipe turned out literally perfect. The Eat Smart Digital Nutrition Scale, for many reasons, made it onto the 2017 Glimmering Gift Guide, as those cookies were too tasty!
From the Company:
- Calculate calories, carbs, fiber, sodium, fats, vitamin k and six other nutrients from thousands of packaged and 999 whole foods
- White backlight LCD screen with on/off button for conserving battery life
- Memory Mode: Save up to 99 entries for daily or weekly tracking
- Weighs in grams (to nearest whole gram) and ounces (to nearest .1 ounce)
- Max weight: 11 pounds / 7kg
- Tare feature eliminates the weight of a plate or bowl
- Auto power-off after 2-minutes
- Includes 4 x AAA batteries with your purchase
- 100% satisfaction guarantee and two-year warranty
Now, on to the cookies…
Be sure and check out the tips & notes at the bottom!
- Reece’s Pieces
- Chocolate Chips
- Marshmallows & Chocolate Chips (Smore Cookies)
- White Chocolate Chips
- Chopped Pecans
- Butterscotch Chips
- 1 c Country Crock Butter
- 3/4 c brown sugar
- 3/4 c granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 c all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 cups your choice of mix-in
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix sugars, butter, egg and vanilla in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Fold that mixture into the other bowl until well mixed.
- Add mix ins as desired.
- Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls or small balls onto a well greased pan. (The cookies will spread some, but not a lot.)
- Grease a pan very well, bake 10-12 minutes until cookies start to brown on the bottom.
- Remove from pan and place on a wire cooling rack.
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]
2 batches made 54 1 inch round cookies!
Use a vegetable bench scraper to pick up multiple cookies, saves tons of time!
Originally posted 2017-12-13 06:41:23.