Fast Fixin’ Chicken Nuggets (Get coupon here)
1 (10 oz) package of frozen, chopped broccoli
1/3 package of extra wide egg noodles (can use yolk-free or any other type pasta)
Vegetable cooking spray
½ (10 ¾ oz) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
¼- ½ (10 ¾ oz) can cream of broccoli soup, undiluted (can substitute cream of potato soup)
½ cup skim milk
1 ½ tsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place frozen chicken nuggets flat on baking sheet, 6- 8 nuggets per casserole. Bake chicken
nuggets 12-15 minutes, to bake nuggets evenly on both sides, turn nuggets over halfway
through baking time, return tray to oven and complete baking.
3. While oven is preheating and chicken nuggets are baking:
• Cook noodles per package instructions, drain and set aside.
• Cook broccoli according to package instructions without adding salt or fat, drain well,
• Combine soups, milk, and lemon juice in small bowl, stirring well to blend.
4. Coat 2- quart baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange the cooked broccoli on the prepared
5. When chicken nuggets are done baking, lower oven temperature to 350 degrees.
6. Chop- quarter chicken nuggets into smaller pieces (small crouton size pieces). Mix with the
cooked, drained noodles. Arrange layer of nuggets-noodles over broccoli.
7. Pour soup mixture evenly over casserole. Sprinkle cheese on top.
8. Bake casserole at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
9. For complete meal- serve casserole along with fresh or canned fruit or sliced fresh tomatoes
or red peppers. (Note: if want “spicier” version of casserole, can sprinkle few drops of hot
Tabasco sauce on top when serving)