Chicken Spinach Wrap
While I have no idea where I got this recipe, they are definitely super yummy, quick and even easy to make. The leftovers would be great on a salad too! You can definitely use any type of tortilla shells, I think the sun-dried tomatoes would be great with it as well.
I hope you enjoy. I never know what to serve with them, so I’d love to hear what you had with yours!
If you like Homemade Honey Mustard, we’ve got a great recipe that is slightly healthier than store bought! It’s fabulous on the Spinach Chicken Wrap!
For the Sauce:
- 1/2 c mayo
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/8 cayenne pepper
Mix ingredients in a small container and refrigerate while you cook the chicken.
For the Wrap
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken
- 1/2 c salsa
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Spinach Tortillas
- Cut chicken breasts into thin strips.
- Heat pan (I used my wok) over med-high heat. When the skillet is hot, add oil.
- Cook chicken through.
- Turn flame down to medium, add salsa and stir. Cook the salsa down so that it will cook the flavor into the chicken.
- Make wrap with a good amount of spinach and chicken. Enjoy.