Super Simple Herbed Fish Fillets
By now, everyone knows that fish should be a healthy addition to our diets but it doesn’t seem like there are very many great recipes. The flavor
2 Tbsp butter
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/4 c onion, chopped
1 Tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp. parsley flakes
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp tarragon
1/8 tsp thyme
1 lb fish fillets
1/4 c. bread crumbs
- Melt butter. Add garlic and onion until tender.
- Add lemon juice and spices.
- Lightly butter the bottom of a baking dish then arrange fish in baking dish.
- Pour bread crumbs over the fish then pour butter mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 until fish flakes easily with a fork. (mine took about 10 minutes)
3 thoughts on “Super Simple Herbed Fish Fillets”
I love fish but you are right.Thanks for the recipe!
This looks delicious and so easy. I love fish but don’t make it often because I’m always afraid I’ll overcook it.
I totally get that! This recipe is super easy, when it comes to fish, I’m fairly new to cooking it! You can totally do this!