This guest post is from Twinkle. Enjoy!
In honor of my Mamamama Rosa and Peruvian Independence Day July 28, 2017…. I would love to share for the very first time my Grandma’s Munditos Recipe.
(Grandma and mom pics courtesy of Twinkle’s mom, Amparo Wiener)
- 1 – 11oz box of vanilla wafers
- 1 – 14 oz can of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 – 8 oz bag of shelled walnuts
- 1/3 cup of white powdered sugar
- Crush in the food processor or by hand all the vanilla wafers into very find crumbs. Then pour into bowl.
- Chop the walnuts into very fine pieces (no big chunks). Then pour finely chopped walnuts into the vanilla wafer bowl.
- Pour the entire can of sweetened condensed milk into the powder mixture of wafers and walnuts. ***Now on to the messy part!***
- With your clean hands, massage the powder mixture into the milk until it’s all goopy and clumpy. ***Wash your hands and make sure they are dry***
- Take a pinch of the goopy glob and start rolling in the palm of your hands little one inch balls and dropping them into another bowl.
- Finish making all the 1 inch little worlds “Munditos”.
- Now add the white sugar to all the little Munditos! You may need to eyeball the amount of powdered sugar. Basically, make sure they are all covered in it!
- Once the balls are white, Stick them in the fridge for about 4 hours until they are firm and cold. Then they are ready to serve!
This is a Peruvian dessert. Always on every dessert table and they are always the first to be gone! Enjoy!!!!
Just Dance is an over-the-top-awesome collection of impetuous dance hits for kids and families from the award-winning Peruvian-American kindie music phenomenon known as Twinkle.
Described as “like Lady Gaga for kids,” with a super pop sound mixed with a touch of Broadway belt, a sparkling soupçon of hip hop, and plenty of EDM glam, Twinkle has always danced to the beat of her own drum, breaking barriers, sound and otherwise, with both her music and Harajuku-style presentation.
[amazon_link asins=’B075FYPNDX,B075FZP9ZQ’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’myc084-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’afacc4a6-1985-11e8-937e-d9243bc41e4d’]
Twinkle’s website is http://twinkleandfriends.com
Here’s a video of the album’s title track, “Just Dance,” on Youtube: https://youtu.be/VBDhK7KnvPk
Peruvian Dessert, no cook dessert, easy dessert, easy no cook dessert, no bake dessert, munditos, peruvian munditos, easy peruvian dessert, easy munditos, twinkle, twinkle’s recipe, twinkle’s dessert, mundito recipe, peruvian recipe, delicious, yummy recipe