BBQ Mac Recipe: Easy. Quick. Super Yummy.
Hey Everyone! I’m always seeing fancy slightly labor intensive recipes. They look yummy and are awesome. However, this is not a fancy labor intensive recipe. It is a throwback to back in the day when we couldn’t afford many things.
This is fast. Easy. Yummy. Done!
Great for Mommy on those days where we’re just too exhausted to cook! It’s also super easy to clean up!
Don’t miss our recipe page, we share tons of other recipes, from simple to complicated but only if they are delicious!
BBQ Mac Recipe
This recipe is seriously for a cook at any stage, if new to cooking you can do this. If you are a seasoned cook, you can do this and kick it up and add layers of flavors. Wherever you are in your cooking journey, this is an amazing busy night recipe!
- Macaroni. (could use Mac and Cheese if you want)
- Ground Meat (Turkey or hamburger)
- Any additional veggies you’d like to throw in. Canned or frozen.
- Seasonings of choice (I love love love Emeril’s seasoning and you can find the recipe for that on food network. I also like using Tony C’s or any seasoning mix the fam likes!)
- Onions, if you want
- Garlic, if you please
Okay, ready for this easy one dish meal???
1. Boil the macaroni. Drain, toss with some olive oil (keeps the pasta from sticking), set aside.
2. Cook ground meat, along with onions and garlic if you please. Also, add your seasonings now so that they are cooked into the meat. Drain any grease.
3. Add in canned or frozen veggies. Heat.
4. Mix in mac, or mac and cheese. Eat. Enjoy!
Please share with us what you do to take these recipes over the top!
We love hearing your thoughts and comments!
2 thoughts on “BBQ Mac Recipe: Easy. Quick. Super Yummy.”
I love easy recipes like this. Thanks for a great quick dinner idea!
This reminds me of the Hamburger Helper meals I used to eat as a kid!