So let’s face it: we all love treats, young and old, animal or human. A treat every now and then just makes us a little happier. With 2 older Chihuahuas (ages 12 and 13) and a great dane with allergies, I’m a little picky about what treats I will provide for them. It’s impossible to have a treat that one can’t eat, as the one who isn’t supposed to have them always manages to get them regardless of my intentions. Sometimes I think they scheme. Actually, I’m always convinced they scheme.
I had the opportunity to let my furbabies try Milo’s Kitchen home style treats. They tried Chicken and Steak Grillers and Grilled Burger Bites. While they enjoyed each without bias and came back begging for more, I tried to find the differences. They each look like people food, just miniature versions. I thought they were cute. However, each treat smelled the exact same. Odd how that works out huh? Each package has a different ingredient list, so I don’t quite understand how that happened. Regardless, they were well received and enjoyed. I especially love that
From the Company
Milo’s Kitchen® Treats:
- ·Our dogs deserve only the best. That means treats made in the U.S.A. with real chicken or beef as the #1 ingredient, and no artificial flavors and colors
- Milo’s Kitchen® Home-style Dog Treats believes dogs deserve treats made with the same quality of ingredients and care that you want for your food. That’s why we made a treat truck just for dogs!
- Each recipe is carefully prepared to bring out all the flavors your dog loves. Milo’s Kitchen makes a unique line of mouthwatering varieties for your dog including: Chicken Meatballs, Beef Sausage Slices with Rice, Steak Grillers Recipe, Chicken Grillers Recipe, Grilled Burger Bites, and Chicken Jerky Recipe.
- They are Made in the USA.
Milo’s Kitchen Treat Truck:
· The Milo’s Kitchen Treat Truck will be coming to your area so plan a special date with your dog and join us:
o August 29th– Bentonville, AR, Hobbs State Park
o August 30th – Bentonville, AR, Bentonville Bark Park
o August 31st – Bentonville, AR, Murphy Memorial Dog Park
*Dog parks are subject to change due to weather and foot traffic
Click here to find a Treat Truck near you!
Milo’s kitchen provided treats and a $25 gift card for both me and a winner. As well as the information listed above. This did not influence my opinion in any way. Thanks & Enjoy!
Originally posted 2014-08-22 01:35:10.