Cook’n Recipe Organizer Review
- help your bookmark button stop whining!
- allow you to create recipe books using the recipes you find online or enter your own
- allow you to modify those recipes via:
- changing ingredients to reflect healthier or tastier modifications
- easily convert recipes to fit the amount of servings you need
- organize them however you want!
- recipes I want to try
- recipes I love
- custom labels titled whatever you want them to be! (the above are mine, not the software’s)
- move recipes to different labels as you please
- comes with a new recipe book
- access your online recipes offline without the hassle of having to save page by page offline
- select a design that you love for when viewing your recipes!
- analyze nutritional values
- print family cookbooks ready to be bound (hello next year’s Christmas gifts!)
- search the net for recipes in seconds (unless you have slow net, LOL)
- E-mail recipes
- Create custom weekly/monthly/etc menus and shopping lists
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
One thought on “Cook’n Recipe Organizer Review”
I have to say, that sounds very impressive! I love all the features you mention, but my favorite is that you can easily convert recipes to fit the amount of servings you need for serving large amounts of people.