Burst Mobile Video Platform Review
Hey everyone!!! Have you heard of Burst??? It’s an app that backs up your photos and videos to it’s sister site online. I’ve been checking it out for a few weeks and it’s pretty great. If you take a lot of pics or videos on your phone, this app is for you! Especially if you are like me and have a tendency to make phones die and lose everything on them!!! It won’t save everything else, but it will save those important pics and videos!
Another cool feature is that you can ‘burst’ your images to other people by clicking the burst button. This is great for families and friends that don’t live close by! When you Burst your photo, you can share a link to your photo via a text message or email so they’ll be able to see it with little effort on your part! If you accidentally Burst a photo and wish you hadn’t, you can ‘unburst’ it and the link won’t work. You and your recipients can comment, and you can set it so that everyone can see the comments, or just you!
Benefits of Burst:
- Only you and those you share it with can see it. Your photos are not out there on social media waiting to be stolen or sold.
- After having lost the app and not using it, I logged on years later and my photos were still there, waiting for me!
- You can upload photos that weren’t taken with the app here, so those can be shared to.
- Did I mention lifetime storage?
- It’s a FREE app!
- Create user generated content and share it instantly if you choose
- Low cost way to make your own movie with it’s simple editing
So, online saving of pics. Works with all smart phones, even iPhones. Go check it out!!!
As a side note, the Apple site says it’s only available on Apple. That’s wrong.
Also, the last reviews on the Android play store say it’s not working. Worked for me as of 1/6/20 so I guess they fixed it.
I’ve received a lifetime storage plan (how great is that!!!, no limits!) from Mom Select as part of a promotional program. There was no monetary exchange and my opinions are my own! Check out the PR tab for a more detailed, legal disclosure!
What would you take photos and videos of?
4 thoughts on “Burst Mobile Video Platform Review”
Action shots with my kids (CoreyOlomon at gmail dot com)
I have a lot of videos of my son’s ballroom dance competitions. Plus a bunch of random photos!
my 8 pomeranians
my 8 pomeranians