Originally posted 2012-05-27 22:28:00.
Hey guys! I just tried this recipe out and it is fabulous, so I thought I’d share!
Country Pasta Toss
3 c rotini pasta
1 lb new potatoes, cut into wedges
1 lb baby carrots
2 c broccoli flowerets
(peas or snow peas if desired)
2 1/2 tbsp parsley (dried or fresh)
2 tsp dill week
1/2 tsp salt
4-8 oz chopped ham
1. Boil pasta
2. Steam potatoes and baby carrots for 5 minutes.
3. Add in broccoli, steam for 2 more minutes. (this is where you add peas)
4. Drain pasta. Pour in olive oil, mix. Add veggies and seasoning, stir.
5. Serve and enjoy! Very little guilt, this is super healthy!
- Beloved: Focusing On The Path
- Mock Chicken Panini