Faucet Face makes awesome water bottles that don’t harm the environment! Check out these 7 reasons Water is Essential, even when it’s cool outside!
I don’t know about you, but as the weather cools down my desire to drink water slows down as well. Though I know I need to drink it, that doesn’t seem to make much difference to my ever so tempting juices, teas and coffee.
- dehydration can accelerate hypothermia, frostbite or fatigue
- In cold weather, your body has to work harder to humidify the air you breathe and to warm it up, meaning that you need to drink more water
- people lose between one to two quarts of water a day via evaporation from the lungs.
- the elderly have proportionately less water in their bodies than the young, so staying well-watered is a big priority
- Sweat evaporates more quickly in cold, dry air so often we may not even realize we are sweating, therefore not think of the fact that we are needing more water!
- Even mild dehydration can cause tiredness, headaches, lack of concentration, reduced mental performance and dry skin!
- TheInstitute of Medicine (IOM) recommends men get roughly three liters of total beverage intake every day, and women get 2.2 liters, while others say there’s no need to force water consumption if you’re not thirsty.
Symptoms of dehydration include the following:
- Little or no urine, or urine that is darker than usual
- Dry mouth
- Sleepiness or fatigue
- Extreme thirst
- Dizziness or lightheaded feeling
- No tears when crying
Don’t wait until you notice symptoms of dehydration to take action. Actively prevent dehydration by drinking plenty of water.
Now, I don’t know about you but I have a water bottle that I just love (now I have a few) and for some reason that makes keeping myself hydrated a little easier. I’m assuming it’s because I love it that I will keep it by me. Not real certain the psychology behind that but I don’t want to break it down and lose the ‘magic’ of my water bottle getting me to consume more water. It also helps by keeping me from buying sodas while I’m out because I always have it by my side.
As I mentioned before, I now have some new favorite water bottles. Faucet Face has some adorably cute, great to drink out of bottles! I’m extremely loyal to my current water bottles so I’ll admit that I procrastinated on trying them out. Once I finally did I was hooked. Now I’m having to fight myself not to have a couple full of water in all my favorite places to chill around the house! Honestly, my only complaint would be that they are smaller than my normal 32 oz water bottle, the ones I have only hold 14.4 oz.
You can see from the picture that they have some adorable designs, but this is only a piece of them. There are even more on the site! Plus, you can order custom designs and I think that is even more awesome! I’m definitely going to be ordering some custom bottles as gifts for Christmas and birthdays this year!
Loving Faucet Face!!!
Aside from my love of small businesses, there is one other thing that I am loving about the company. The following is taken directly from their website:
Through its 1 for 100 program, Faucet Face donates 2.5% of ALL sales of hose water, tap is terrific and hummingbird feeder glass water bottles, PLUS, a complete filter for each sale of 5 or more individual bottles to the clean drinking water charity Third Millennium Awakening (TMA).
Products from Amazon.com‹ ›
- Price: Out of stock
Originally posted 2016-10-08 06:29:33.