How to Hang Your Flat Screen Safely on Drywall with GripIt
GripIt Plasterboard TV Kit is perfect for mounting televisions safely on drywall. No more worries about anything falling or not finding a stud!
If you are like me and stink at finding studs or are just terrified you’ll be mistaken, this may be exactly what you are looking for! The fear of a television falling is real, especially if you have small children (or just really love your super expensive TV)! The Grip It is here to eliminate that problem!
A Funny Story (That Needed GripIt)
Funny story I’ll happily share with you. I wanted to hand a towel rack over the toilet in our bathroom. We wanted a giant shower, so we gave up everything else, including storage space. Anyway, I hung the shelf up, it looked perfect just like I knew it would.
Then one day, as my husband is indisposed, it fell. Yep. Whatever you just imagined happened. It was stacked with towels and he was not in a position to catch.
When I say I’m bad at finding studs, that’s real. And for the record, even though I’m supposed to be sympathetic I’m laughing as I type the story. Seriously, tears!
Let that be a lesson to those of you who are capable of these things but refuse to do them for your spouse or friend. You could be the next one underneath…
Grip It 1″ Flat Screen Anchor Kit
Get Yours Here
- GripIt is very easy and quick to install. Simply Drill, Tap and Turn on any drywall or hollow wall for ultra fast installations. Includes quick adjustment feature by turning the 2 small screws to the left.
- Each screw come in universal sizes and with an added drill bit. It is also compatible with any standard size screwdriver. Made from heavy duty and durable metal materials to ensure that it lasts longer and to avoid chipping or loosing the thread.
- The GripIt works great for hanging wall mounted / tilt and swivel brackets. Safe and secure, can support and hold heavy loads of up to 400 lbs of weight. It can safely hold any standard sized television, radiators, speaker, picture frames, kitchen cupboards, water heaters or any type of wall accessories.
- Removable and reusable screws that are ideal for Dot and Dab wall installations. Suitable for all plasterboard types (1/2” to 5/8”) without the need for battening or additional anchor points. It also works on insulated plasterboard types.
- Manufactured from high industrial grade, durable materials that can withstand heavy loads. Made in United Kingdom (UK).
If you are looking for an excuse to buy a new TV, use this one. haha. I’ll use anything I can, working on using my GripIt to get a bigger television. LOL. I’m not having much luck…
For More Home Tips, check out our For the Home Page.
[amazon_link asins=’B075W1G9KM,B078GYWQZZ,B01N2UQ43P,B01MSM3NWE,B079NH7LJQ,B01MYGISTO,B073WM911P,B0753ZWBNV,B01N6HNA8T,B06XGJRVJY’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’myc084-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’e7002e69-6539-11e8-b46a-83620c781e54′]