Holiday Bathroom Vanity decorations just add that little touch that makes the whole house come together! DIY your Thanksgiving decorations on a small budget bringing some of the outside in this year!
DIY Thanksgiving Decor
So I thought I would leave you with my last minute holiday bathroom vanity decorations! My beautiful Mom-In-Love is on her way from Louisiana and we have friends and family over tomorrow for our little gathering!
The stuff on the mirror was done with Gypsy Wanderings
, cut at 4 inches I think… Aside from that, the sticks came from my yard (hehe) and the other stuff was left over from my other project!
If you don’t have a Cricut
and love to craft, I highly recommend them! There are no limits to how you can use this awesome machine and it is super easy!
That said, if it’s not an option right now head down to the local dollar store and snag some of their cute little accessories or draw them out on your desired paper and get to cutting!
After trying desperately to figure out what to do with the little decorations, things seem to have worked out perfectly!
- Dry Beans, candy corn, etc
- Sticks from the yard!
- Faux leaves
- Decorative paper cuts
Here’s the How To:
- Place the beans, candy corn or whatever you choose to use in the bottom of the vase.
- Arrange the sticks to fit your space and vision.
- Place leaves on the sticks to your tastes and sprinkle some of the faux leaves on the limbs as well as around the base.
- Utilize sticky tack or tape to stick the images to your mirror or vanity. Remember that using it on the wall may damage your paint. Hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving! Enjoy your blessings and remember how fragile those blessings truly are!!!
Love and Prayers,
The Zoo Keeper