This is a sponsored post from Disney Music and One2One Network. All opinions are always my own. I truly enjoyed Jazz Loves Disney!There’s something about the music from Disney movies that just makes your heart happy. It had never occurred to me before how much Disney music is Jazz, or influenced by it. Sitting here listening to Jazz Loves Disney is so incredibly relaxing. Such an awesome collection of songs redone into a jazz sound! It definitely is a happy mellow I’ve got going on! It’s awesome that the kids love it too, since it makes them think of their favorite Disney movies! There is so much talent compiled on this one disc! I honestly could not say it better than the quote on the Amazon album description:
Jazz Loves Disney was recorded between Paris, London and Los Angeles by a dream cast. It is incredibly coherent, as if all participants had agreed to pay a rightful tribute to the most beautiful and symbolic tunes of Walt Disney’s magic world, as if nothing was too good for the stars when they revisited the classics and the sweet childhood memories connected to them.
Available November 18, 2016, Disney Loves Jazz is a must have for your music collection. Inspiration, relaxation and a great new way to introduce the little ones to Jazz! I love that you can even order it on Vinyl! Just trust me, this one is one you will want to listen to over and over again!
I love the French version of Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo performed by Stacy Kent. Her voice is amazingly smooth and the words in French seem so beautiful to me! French is the language of love for a reason, but I think the beauty in it is the most ‘love’ one can find! The Bare Necessities is so much fun too! It already had it’s own jazz feeling and these artists put it over the top! They had me moving as I listen to Jazz Loves Disney!
Products from Amazon.com
Jazz Loves Disney Playlist
- Ev’rybody Wants To Be A Cat *Jamie Cullum*
- He’s a Tramp *Melody Gardot*
- Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo (French Version) *Stacey Kent*
- When You Wish Upon a Star *Gregory Porter*
- Why Don’t You Do Right? *China Moses*
- I Wan’na Be Like You (The Monkey Song) *Raphael Gualazzi*
- A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes (Instrumental) *The Rob Mounsey Orchestra*
- You’ve Got a Friend in Me *Hugh Coltman*
- Let It Go *Anna Sila*
- The Bare Necessities *Melody Gardot and Raphael Gualazzi*
- Once Upon A Dream *Laika*
- Un jour mon prince viendra *Nikki Yanofsky*
- I wanna Be Like You *The Hot Sardines*
- Dreams can come true and even if the dreams don’t turn out the way we wanted them, they can be just as good or even better! (Big Hero 6)
- Being a Princess doesn’t mean that everything is always handed to you. (Thanks to my favorite Disney movie! The Princess & The Frog)
- Friends are always important, even if they don’t do the right thing. (Toy Story)
- We have to learn from the past, not dwell on it. (The Lion King)
- True value comes in ‘who’ not ‘what’. (Aladdin)
- Being an ungrateful, petulant child is annoying. (okay, so this is one you are reminded of if your toddler insists on watching Beauty and the Beast over and OVER and over again!) I had never quite grasped what an ungrateful child Belle was. Don’t believe me, just watch it over and over. You’ll get it! Stinks too because that is one of my very favorites!
- It is better to be yourself, people will love you for who you really are. (The Little Mermaid)
- Keep going, no matter what! (Thanks Dory, Finding Nemo & Finding Dory)
- Listen to your inner voice. It’s probably right. (Pinocchio)
- Tough times teach us and make us better, even inspire us.. (Mulan and Mulan 2)
- There are tons of things to learn from people who aren’t like us. (Pocahontas)
- Life is ever changing but each part a new beginning! (Up!)
- Ohana. Family. The most important of anything. (Lilo & Stitch)
- It’s okay to be different! Accept who we are! (Wreck It Ralph)
- Always dream big for the future! (Meet the Robinsons’)
Originally posted 2016-11-10 20:54:17.