Originally posted 2013-04-28 05:00:00.
4-5 Fast Fixin’ Chicken Nuggets
1 Spinach Tortilla (other tortilla of choice can be substituted)
2 Tbsp Guacamole with chopped tomatoes (store bought or homemade)
1 tsp chopped fresh red/purple onion (optional, can substitute red/green pepper)
1-2 Tbsp Shredded lettuce
1-2 tsp Shredded cheese (Mexican style, Monterey Jack, Cheddar,
Salsa verde to taste
1. Using microwave- place Fast Fixin’ Chicken Nuggets on microwave safe plate or
dish and heat according to package directions.
2. Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels, heat in microwave ~15-20 seconds until
warmed, but not stiff.
3. Spread guacamole in center of warmed tortilla. Add onions/peppers, lettuce,
cheese, chicken nuggets. Folding sides in, wrap contents into tortilla like a burrito.
6. Serve with side of salsa verde.
Chicken Verde Wrap + Salsa + Mango slices + Glass of Milk = Nutritious and
* Note- alternatively may heat tortillas and chicken nuggets in oven, wrap tortillas
in foil first. Ingredients can vary per taste and desired amount. Example, can add
chopped peppers, black olives, black bean refried beans, fruit salsa, hot sauce, etc.
Originally posted 2013-04-21 05:00:00.