Chicken Verde Wrap Recipe with Fast Fixin’
This chicken verde wrap is perfect for a busy weeknight meal! 10 minute meals are my favorites on those crazy mid-week nights!
Fast Fixin’ Chicken Verde Wrap
4-5 Fast Fixin’ Chicken Nuggets
1 Spinach Tortilla (other tortilla of choice can be substituted)
2 Tbsp Guacamole with chopped tomatoes (store bought or homemade)
1 tsp chopped fresh red/purple onion (optional, can substitute red/green pepper)
1-2 Tbsp Shredded lettuce
1-2 tsp Shredded cheese (Mexican style, Monterey Jack, Cheddar,
Salsa verde to taste
1. Using microwave- place Fast Fixin’ Chicken Nuggets on microwave safe plate or
dish and heat according to package directions.
2. Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels, heat in microwave ~15-20 seconds until
warmed, but not stiff.
3. Spread guacamole in center of warmed tortilla. Add onions/peppers, lettuce,
cheese, chicken nuggets. Folding sides in, wrap contents into tortilla like a burrito.
6. Serve with side of salsa verde.
Chicken Verde Wrap + Salsa + Mango slices + Glass of Milk = Nutritious and
* Note- alternatively may heat tortillas and chicken nuggets in oven, wrap tortillas
in foil first. Ingredients can vary per taste and desired amount. Example, can add
chopped peppers, black olives, black bean refried beans, fruit salsa, hot sauce, etc.
3 thoughts on “Chicken Verde Wrap Recipe with Fast Fixin’”
This does look like a quick meal that kids would like. For that matter, adults would enjoy it too.
This looks super yummy! I love the idea of using pre-made chicken like Fixin’ Chicken Nuggets. This is something I think my kids would really enjoy as a quick and easy meal.
Great quick-fix meal that I think my kids would enjoy as well as myself.