Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry is fast, easy and even healthy! Great for those busy nights! Try it out tonight! It goes fast at our house and nobody complains about eating their veggies!
I just love meals that are quick and easy! This chicken broccoli stir fry fits the bill perfectly! I especially when they are healthy! This is going to be on my menu quite often!
Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry is great with or without rice, since I do paleo I am not supposed to have rice but this is perfect even without it! It’s also a great way to use leftover rice. I’m all about the leftovers! If using leftover rice, simply add it in when everything is done to heat it up! No need for an extra pan and that way you won’t end up with soggy or overcooked rice.
Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp pepper
oil for frying
1 c sliced green onion, white and green parts included
1 16 oz bag frozen broccoli or bunch of fresh broccoli chopped into small pieces
3/4 c chicken broth plus 2 Tbsp
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
1 Tbsp cornstarch
Parmesan cheese (opt.)
Garlic Croutons (opt.)
- Cut chicken into small pieces and season with ginger and black pepper.
- In large frying pan or wok, heat to high temperature. After hot, add oil to pan.
- Add chicken and cook until brown. Move chicken to the side and add broccoli and onion. Cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Mix together 3/4 c chicken broth, salt and sugar. Stir into pan.
- Reduce heat to medium high, cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Add cornstarch to remaining 2 Tbsp chicken broth and stir into pan for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle with Parmesan and croutons. Enjoy!
Any suggestions or modifications that you love?
I would love to hear them!
Originally posted 2016-05-30 07:11:41.