- Lose weight… I know, original…
- Get organized… Don’t even get me started….
- Be more patient…. stupid list takes forever!…. LOL
- Yep… that’s all I can remember from years past….
- Paper clips, one for small one for big!
- Christmas ornament hooks!
- pencil erasers
- those pesky thumb tacks
- nails, each size=different bottle
- birthday candles
Gayle Page-Robak said…
Great idea segment for meds’ bottles. I hate throwing them away as well. Some uses…keep a batch for loose coin change…one each for nickels, dimes, etc. etc. Another thing, I use the bottle as a base for small floral decorations for the tree…Add a ribbon or wire for a hanger. I put a tiny piece of floral foam inside the base portion of the bottle and then add dry or silk florals. Gets your creative mojo going. Great little gifts as well. I am now a follower of your blog and look forward to return visits. I invite you to join me as well at http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com