4-5 Fast Fixin’ Chicken Nuggets
1 whole grain pita/flatbread
2 Tbsp Veggie Cream Cheese (store bought brand or homemade)
1 tsp chopped tomatoes
1 tsp chopped fresh red/purple onion (optional, can substitute red/green pepper)
1-2 Tbsp Shredded lettuce
1. Using microwave- place Fast Fixin’ Chicken Nuggets on microwave safe plate or
dish and heat according to package directions.
2. Toast or warm pita/flatbread before assembling.
3. Spread veggie cream cheese in center of warmed pita, layer with tomatoes,
onions/peppers, lettuce, and chicken nuggets. Fold pita in half to create a taco like
6. Serve with side of fruit salad.
Chicken Veggie Pita + Fruit Salad + Sweet Potato Chips + Glass of Milk = Nutritious
and Complete Meal
* Note- alternatively may heat pita/flatbread and chicken nuggets in oven, wrap.
Ingredients can vary per taste and desired amount. Example, can add chopped
peppers, black olives, carrot slices, cucumber slices, sprouts, fresh spinach,
Originally posted 2013-04-21 02:58:00.