4-5 Fast Fixin’ Chicken Nuggets
1 whole grain pita/flatbread
2 Tbsp Veggie Cream Cheese (store bought brand or homemade)
1 tsp chopped tomatoes
1 tsp chopped fresh red/purple onion (optional, can substitute red/green pepper)
1-2 Tbsp Shredded lettuce
1. Using microwave- place Fast Fixin’ Chicken Nuggets on microwave safe plate or
dish and heat according to package directions.
2. Toast or warm pita/flatbread before assembling.
3. Spread veggie cream cheese in center of warmed pita, layer with tomatoes,
onions/peppers, lettuce, and chicken nuggets. Fold pita in half to create a taco like
6. Serve with side of fruit salad.
Chicken Veggie Pita + Fruit Salad + Sweet Potato Chips + Glass of Milk = Nutritious
and Complete Meal
* Note- alternatively may heat pita/flatbread and chicken nuggets in oven, wrap.
Ingredients can vary per taste and desired amount. Example, can add chopped
peppers, black olives, carrot slices, cucumber slices, sprouts, fresh spinach,