Just Add Color. Every life should be colorful! (In a good way!) Check out these awesome ways to relax.
Just Add Color is a coloring book that fits easily in your purse! This makes me super happy as now I can color everywhere! I absolutely hate waiting with nothing to do. It drives me crazy to feel unproductive.
Here’s the catch….
Feeling like one always has to be busy, accomplishing some task or another, is a very big indicator of anxiety. Especially if you never feel like you you can just be in the moment. I, for one, have a serious issue with that. It’s literally a working effort for me to be able to simply enjoy the moment I’m in without worrying about other things.
Need a Fix?
Just Add Color!
Alright, I definitely need a fix. I have to start learning to enjoy life, in the moment. Well, even if you don’t need a fix I get to dictate what I write so I’m sharing some ways to stop and be in the moment!
5 Ways to Relax When you Have Little Time
- Stand outside in the sun, close your eyes and turn to face the sun. Allow yourself to feel the warmth of the sun, the air around you. If it’s the only thing you can do for yourself all day, do this one!
- Take a Long Bath or Shower. Here’s the deal, a hot shower or bath is a necessity for life. We have to bathe. Generally, even mom’s can be left alone for the time of a shower. So, take time to enjoy the feel of the water, whether pouring over you or surrounding your body. Stop and really feel it. These are a few extra moments you’ll be grateful for, trust me.
- Be Grateful. Every day pick something, anything, to be thankful. Pick it first thing, so that you have a great reminder at the beginning of the day. This may help motivate you to take a moment for yourself if the day gets rough!
- When eating, take a little time to try and taste every piece of flavor from your food. Truly savor it. These little things will bring you in the moment and help you to enjoy not only what you are eating, but also force you to stop thinking about everything else!
- Color! Draw! Doodle! Take your pick. After a little bit, you’ll manage to completely be ensconced in your creation and will begin to relax.
I’d love to hear your comments on how you broke the habit and learned to be in the moment! I’ll try anything!