Tina’s Baked Spegetti! This spaghetti recipe is flavor filled, with all the calories and love any great Southern dish has! You’ll love it!!
Tina’s Baked Spegetti
Alright ya’ll, this Spaghetti recipe is NOT for the faint at heart, calorie watchers, or health conscious. This recipe is for food loving, indulgent people!
Tina’s Baked Spegetti is a family recipe that is full of Southern goodness! You seriously have to try this, even if it’s only once! It’s a family favorite created by, you guessed it, Tina.
For the record, I know that spaghetti is spelled wrong. It’s not my own creation, I spelled it like she did. LOL. Still, this spaghetti recipe is amazing! You’ll love it!
Now, for those of you who are not familiar with the South. There are a few things you may want to know. We LOVE food. Curves are a plus here. And flavor is a prime requirement for every dish. We don’t do bland food, we do strong flavor!
This household cannot go without Tony C’s, Louisiana Hot Sauce, or Pace Picante Sauce. Ever. We have others, but those are a must around here! You may notice that theme in our recipe collection.
Food is not just to sustain you, it brings family and friends together with tons of love and laughter. If you are dieting, just keep going. This one is for the cheat days!
- ½ lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 package spaghetti
- ¼ of a smoked sausage, cut into small pieces
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- Seasoned Salt
- 3 small cans tomato sauce
- 1 c shredded cheese.
- Cook spaghetti and set aside.
- Brown ground beef and smoked sausage with onion, bell pepper and celery. Drain.
- Mix tomato sauce with meat in pan. Add seasonings to taste. Simmer.
- Mix spaghetti and sauce, place in casserole dish.
- Top with shredded cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted.