- ½ lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 package spaghetti
- ¼ of a smoked sausage, cut into small pieces
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- Seasoned Salt
- 3 small cans tomato sauce
- 1 c shredded cheese.
- Cook spaghetti and set aside.
- Brown ground beef and smoked sausage with onion, bell pepper and celery. Drain.
- Mix tomato sauce with meat in pan. Add seasonings to taste. Simmer.
- Mix spaghetti and sauce, place in casserole dish.
- Top with shredded cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Originally posted 2013-07-20 08:00:56.