Best Planner Ever: How to Have an Inspiring, Successful and Happy Life.
Doesn’t that just sound wonderful, having an inspiring, successful and happy life!?!
My ‘Would Sound Better Heard Than Read’ Intro
*Use your best genuine marketing commercial voice while ya read this, it’s more fun that way!*
The best planner ever may not be for you. The best planner ever is made for someone who is trying to get their life on track, willing to do the work, and who is ready to achieve their goals and find happiness.
If that is you, then the best planner ever is definitely what you need. We’ve written about the best planner ever in our post Plan for Success and loved it then just as much as we do today. Not only will it help you keep everything organized list it will also get you in the mode where you don’t spend too much time doing a simple simple task.
Personally I have a bad habit of spending 2 hours cleaning the kitchen because I
can’t refuse to focus, am not in the habit of concentrating and, to be honest, I just don’t limit myself what time so I ‘dawdle’ as my elders would say.
What The Best Planner Ever Taught Me
If you didn’t read that post that I linked above, or you just need a refresher, the Best Planner Ever contains vision pages, goal planning, daily planning, weekly reflection, month at a glance and monthly planning pages. The company also has courses on their site to help you learn to navigate life in the healthiest and most successful ways possible. While they look and sound amazing, we may not all have the time or drive to do them.
I’m definitely one of those people but I still learned a lot from having the planner, so I’ll share those lessons with you. Happiness and success don’t always just fall in our laps. We have to plan, accept the changes that interfere with our plans and keep rolling no matter what. I wrote some about that in my post Path to Joy and How to Find Happiness, plus there is a free printable for you there!
- Organization is more than a to-do list, it’s planning as well.
- Regardless of how much time we actually have, our to do lists need to have time limits in order to actually get them all done. This is where their amazing Page Per Day Planner comes in!
- Happiness isn’t about luck, even though we feel like it is sometimes. It’s about dedication to seeing it (which most of us have to re-train our brain to do at some point or another).
- Success is also not about luck. Nor is it defined by achievements, income, social standing or family status. It literally cannot be measured because it isn’t the same for everyone.
- Proper planning takes out (most of) the stress and chaos of most situations.
- With the above mentioned planning, I can accomplish my goals and be successful.
- Changes do not mean failure. Be flexible. When life happens, instead of losing it we should adjust. (that one is a daily struggle for me)
- Jut because we don’t see our success, doesn’t mean we aren’t successful.
- Be as nice to ourselves as we are to everyone else!
- Set limits. Set boundaries. Time limits, budgets and boundaries with ourselves, friends, loved ones, co-workers, bosses and all we encounter.
- Regardless of what our inner thoughts or what other say, we are worthy! (if you struggle with this one, get this free printable!)
- Retraining our thoughts is difficult and takes time. However, it will work eventually! Just keep swimming!
Jennifer Dawn has decided to make a difference with Pay It Forward this year and participate in our fantastic 2021 Holiday Gift Guide. We are super excited, as we seriously love her planners, coaching and courses! I mean, it is titled Best Planner Ever!
***Spoiler Alert: we learned how to have an inspired, happy and successful life! Isn’t that an amazing lesson to learn!!!
A little about the Best Planner Ever
Created by business coach and mother of three, Jennifer Dawn, CEO of her business, family, and home. Her approach is look at your entire life and “profit” in every area – work and play.
Built to function with spiral binding, quick reference tabs, intuitive layout, and pages designed to write on.
Plus, our customer service goes above and beyond to make sure you receive your planner in a timely manner and are empowered with the tools to get the most from it. Every planner includes our Planning for Success online course with 10+ hours of training content and bonus worksheets.
*In your best announcer voice, please read:* And Now…. Drum-roll (in your head) Please….
To Our Giveaway!
One lucky winner will receive a 12 month Best Planner Ever AND one to gift to a friend!
If you are a sponsor seeing this post and are interested in becoming part of our fantastic Holiday Gift Guide, please click here! We would love to work with you in making a difference this year!
If you’d like to sign up to receive giveaway posting opportunities in your inbox, click here! If you would like to join our Pay It Forward team and movement, please click here! And to post this giveaway on your blog, you can get join in the fun right here!
Full Giveaway Disclosure: Please see details in giveaway form. All entries will be confirmed, false entries will result in all entries being voided. Bloggers not responsible for shipping. This giveaway/sweepstakes is in no way endorsed, affiliated, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Media Networking Site. This Giveaway is valid to continental United States residents only (including US service persons and their AFO/APO addresses), Entrants must be 18+ years of age to enter. The giveaway event will end at 1:00 AM CST 11/27/21. The winners will have 48 hours to email their information back to mycraftyzoo at gmail dot com or a new winner will be drawn. The giveaway is not valid where prohibited and entering is implied consent for you us to collect the information on the form above. All information is used only to contact the winner. No purchase necessary, Void where prohibited by law, and the number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. Winners are chosen randomly by the Giveaway Tools website. The sponsors are each responsible for shipping of the above prizes. No blog associated with this contest is responsible for prize fulfillment. If you take an entry you must stay following for the entire contest or you will be disqualified.