Journaling has long been a part of my life. My Granny gave me my very first journal when I was 7 years old. I still have it, though I am mostly too ashamed to read the petty junk I wrote. LOL. I love that Bible journaling is becoming more and more popular nowadays!
This beautiful journaling kit I was given to review is absolutely perfect! It definitely takes Bible Journaling to the next level! I love that it comes with so much to express whatever sentiment one is feeling. The stickers and tabs are awesome too. I’m completely psyched to be able to do my Bible study with so much creativity! Definitely makes it more personal! The kit contains everything the experts say you need to get started and I’m convinced they are right!
Through my own Bible Studies, I’ve learned the following about studying scripture:
- Pray the God reveal to you understanding before you study
- Study the scripture
- Look up words you aren’t sure about, sometimes the origin of a word makes a ton of difference.
- Check the index or find other sources to cross reference what you are reading with the other scriptures that address the topic
- If you are studying a particular person, try to find the beginning of their story and start there. So often scripture talks about someone in different places so if we only read one part, we may not be truly understanding the full meaning or relevance of the events taking place with them.
- Take notes on anything you want to come back to, remember, or look further into later. This is made so much easier with Bible journaling!
- Pray for understanding of what you’ve studied.
- Meditate and ponder what you’ve learned, explore it in your mind so that you can go back to it and reach a new level of understanding.
- Re-read or go to the next section and repeat!
Do you have any study or journaling tips?
“Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the
Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): Many thanks to Propeller Consulting, LLC for providing this prize for the giveaway. Choice of winners and opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post. Only one entrant
per mailing address, per giveaway. If you have won a prize from our sponsor Propeller / FlyBy Promotions in the last 30 days, you are not eligible to win. Or if you have won the same prize on another blog, you are not eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.”