Got this recipe from here. It was really great!!! I didn’t have to modify it much, just left off the extra salt. It turned out really well!!!
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) pork loin chops
- Stir the balsamic vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper together in a saucepan over medium-low heat; cook the sauce at a simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and black pepper. Brush the chops with the sauce from the saucepan.
- Cook the pork chops on the preheated grill until the pork is no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Remove from the grill and allow to rest for 3 minutes before serving with the remaining sauce on the side. Obviously, I didn’t use a traditional grill… Just too hot for that!!!
- Turned out great anyway!!!
Linking up here
Originally posted 2011-08-08 13:18:00.