Scroll down for giveaway entries!
So I’ll start by saying, my hubby had a fit when I told him I was roasting part of our pork tenderloin. He tends to believe that roasting kills the flavor. However, when he bit into the first bite, his mind was forever changed! This may be the best tasting Pork Tenderloin I’ve ever had, and I’m psyched that it was my own cooking! haha. Hope you’ll try it out! I promise it is worth the time, effort and cost!
*****Scroll down for giveaway Linky*****
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 slices of bacon
- 1 pound quartered potatoes
- 6 green onions cut into 2 inch pieces
- 4 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine salt, pepper, paprika, sugar and red pepper. Mix and rub onto the tenderloin.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add bacon to pan; cook until crisp then remove pan and crumble.
- Add potatoes and onions to drippings in pan, cook until lightly browned, ONLY TURN ONCE! Remove potato mixture.
- Add pork tenderloin, cook 3 minutes then add potato mixture to pan with the pork. Sprinkle garlic over mixture and bake at 375 for 12 minutes or until a thermometer reaches 135 (it will cook the rest of the way to 145 when you remove it from the oven).
- Cut across the grain (that means the same direction as the lines in the meat) into half inch slices. Sprinkle bacon and parsley over potato mixture and serve with pork.
Do you have a favorite way to cook Pork Tenderloin?
Originally posted 2016-10-24 12:29:12.