10 Brilliant Benefits of Devotionals for Children Sponsored by Say & Pray Devotions
There are so very many things I love about this book! First of all, of course, is the message. Just the message I want to share with my baby! Each day holds for baby and you a little bit of words about ‘God’s World’ and ‘Say & Pray’, along with a a colorful pictures and key words that you can utilize to teach words, letter familiarity, and help with vocabulary. Each of the Say & Pray sections have a little verse, the ‘address’ to the verse, and a quick and simple prayer perfect for reading to baby and teaching to toddlers! I love that as they grow they will be learning these little prayers so that when they reach that time, they will be even more ready to start praying on their own.
Teaching them to have devotional time from such an early age, it also helps us to remember the importance of our own devotional time! Not to long ago, I wrote about the importance of time management. Having our devotional time as a set part of our schedule not only aides us in keeping our relationship with God on the forefront, it also begins a foundation of keeping priorities, managing time and learning to set schedules.
About the Book
Bestselling children’s author Diane Stortz has sold nearly 300,000 books—Bible storybooks, devotionals for children, and more. This brand-new title, Say & Pray Devotions, is the perfect beginner devotional for little ones.
Parents who already know and love the Say & Pray Bible will love Say & Pray Devotions as it helps their youngsters continue to engage their faith in a personal way. Featuring the same fun style of artwork and the educational elements as Say & Pray Bible, this devotional for little ones will teach the basics of identification and comprehension while sharing biblical principles for life. Each devotion offers a topical message to help little ones learn and follow biblical principles.
10 Brilliant Benefits of Devotionals for Children
- Teaches children to have a personal relationship with God.
- Encourages and sets the foundation for thinking about situations, rather than just reacting.
- The love and acceptance taught through the scriptures is more easily understood and utilized in their day to day lives.
- Begins teaching them to focus and study.
- Using what they learn from the devotions throughout the week, day and month teaches them to apply the things they learn (not just religious, but all lessons) to other aspects of their day.
- Studies show that those with a strong relationship to a higher being tend to be happier and more successful in their personal lives.
- A good attitude can be learned through scripture, the Bible teaches love, acceptance, compassion, and so many other wonderful lessons about emotions!
- Praying and meditating on the Word teaches self-awareness and awareness of God.
- Children learn from a young age to recognize God’s presence in their lives so that as they grow they will see His touches on their lives.
- The Bible encourages and teaches healthy behaviors, taking care of ourselves and others are two excellent examples!
Say & Pray Devotions will be featured as part of the Harvest Blessings Giveaway Hop! So be sure and come back and enter to win an extra copy, after you’ve ordered one or two for Christmas, of course!