The UGLee Pen truly lives up to it’s name. It is ugly!!! As I wrote out my rough draft for this post— yes, I do that on paper, don’t judge me!— I couldn’t help but think that the specks of silver glitter embedded in the grip of the pen just adds, in it’s own right, to making the pen live up to it’s name! However, don’t judge a book by it’s cover and all that, UGLee pen is not designed to be pretty anyway! It stands for Ultimate Grip Pen and it was invented by a man name Dr. Lee.
Why would someone want an UGLee pen??? Aside from the fact that it’s so ugly no one would dare steal it, there are actually some benefits. UGLee Pen boasts that it was designed, created and is used by real physicians to help redefine the way people view pens and writing. It is designed to help people who experience pain and discomfort when writing, like people who have arthritis, carpal tunnel, etc. It is also a great writing utensil for Monkeys learning to write and developing fine motor skills. They also say that it is helpful for special needs learning for those who are having issues holding a pen or pencil properly. Last but not least, it’s good for high school and college students who have to take a lot of notes, as it is said to keep hands and fingers from cramping! Wow, that’s a lot for one pen!!! You want one, don’t ya!?!
- Soft Grip
- Helpful for those learning to write, having issues writing, or just plain write a lot!
- Smooth, smooth writing flow
- Designed by a doctor to fit your hand in the most comfortable and helpful way possible.
- Plastic at top of pen feels cheaply made, though they do say that the pen is very versatile
- A bit pricey, at $19.95 for a 3 pack, however these pens are designed to be kept and refilled.
- Ink is a special kind that has to be bought from their company in order to refill them
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Originally posted 2012-07-06 05:00:00.