How to Make a Vitamin Organizer
The Kleenex box is just tall enough for standard sized pill bottles (I put my daily doses of vitamins in old pill bottles) but if you left the ‘rim’ off of it, you could quite easily fit normal sized vitamin bottles.
- Sufficient Sized Box
- Scrapbook Paper, newspaper or construction paper
- Adornments of Choice
- Find a sufficient box, I up-cycled a Kleenex box, and cut the top flaps off. You may choose to leave a rim or not. Since the Kleenex box doesn’t have the most rigid of sides, this one was left on about a quarter of an inch.
- Cover the sides with your choice of paper. I used scrapbook paper because I had it on hand but any paper you love would work, depending on the look you were going for. Comic strips would be great or even a decoupage of ads would look fabulous! Get creative!
- If you would like the title on the box, cut out the letters with a Cricut or you could even print them and cut them out. If you are into letter art, it would look amazing with hand drawn letters!
- Depending on the look you want, you can glue the words directly on the box or you can use small pieces of cardboard to glue it on and give it some additional dimension. The box pictured uses two different sized pieces under the letters so that there are three variances in the depth.
- If you intend to keep the box in the bathroom, I highly recommend sealing the paper with mod podge to keep the box in tact amidst the moisture.
- Add your embellishments! I used my crop-o-dile to add some but you could also glue on any sort of embellishments you’d like, such as small flowers, plastic pieces, etc.
Superior Source Vitamins is giving one lucky winner a fantastic prize pack!
This vitamin pack has an ARV of $75 and includes:
Zinc Plus, Just Women’s Iron, Coenzyme B Complex, Melatonin, K2 MK7, Biotin
One of my favorite things about Superior Source is that their vitamins are super small and they dissolve very well so that your body actually gets more of the vitamins you are taking. Seems counterintuitive when our body only gets a portion of the vitamins we give it!