Super Simple Boy’s Room Decor Craft Inspirations
Hey guys! So, being an Okie, we love our Sooners! Funny, I love them and care nothing for sports! LOL. Anyway, my dear friends have a son that just loves them so I decided to make him some room decor. I haven’t gotten to see him, but I hear he loved them! I thought I would share the decor with ya!I used my Cricut to make the ones above, then took a sharpie and outlined them. I cut them at 6 inches.The great thing about so many team mascots is just how basic they are. It would have been just as easy to do just about any team, simply by making accents. Here are some decor ideas that you might want to try.
- Make Paper footballs, soccer balls, baseballs, etc.
- Collegiate letters, in team colors of course! If you can’t get the logo to look good, use them to spell out a name
- Pendant flags are super easy, then simply use team colors and put Go —–!!! Super easy and fast!
- If you have any worn out ball caps, old jerseys, tees, etc can easily be modified to be a 3D art wall hanging!
- Order information from the universities and use the logos that are in those to make collages, etc or print them off. This is also a really great way to inspire your Monkey to go to college!
- If it’s a sport rather than a certain team you love, life gets way easier! Simply use anything you can get your hands on for that sport, clean it up and make something! Yard sales are a great place to find these!
- Baseballs, basketballs, any sports stuff can be used to line a border or shelf to bring the sports indoors!
Hope this gave you some ideas! I’d love to hear what your inspiration brings you!
What’s your favorite mascot or DIY sports decor idea!?!
4 thoughts on “Super Simple Boy’s Room Decor Craft Inspirations”
These are such great ideas for my grandson. Thank you so much for sharing. Merry Christmas
Terrific ideas! Thanks for sharing at Mom On Timeout!
I’m sure that little guy just loves that on his wall! Don’t you just love your Cricut?! Thank you so much for linking up to It’s a Party!
Nice boys decor! I would love for you to link up at my Linky Party -Mrs. Delightful