When I was a kid, hamburger helper was one of my favorite dinners! I would get super excited on those nights! My little brother was super picky and he wouldn’t eat it for the longest, then I started making it and adding a few ingredients and he actually started requesting it. Funny how that works!
Jazzing up Hamburger Helper and making it more your own is super easy and it makes dinner far less stressful! Honestly, figuring out what to fix for dinner drives me insane sometimes. Hamburger Helper takes the stress out of dinner, making it far easier to sit and enjoy your family during dinner. Personally, I get so worked up cooking sometimes I can’t sit down and relax, but not with hamburger helper!
One of the awesome things about Hamburger Helper is that you can use it as a base and add so much to it, making it special to the likes of your family!
7 Reasons to Have Hamburger Helper Tonight
2. When dinner is served, you’ll still be relaxed enough to enjoy it. Think no sweating and still feeling joyful when you sit down at the table!
3. You can easily customize it to ensure that your whole family will love it! There are a ton of things you can add to your hamburger helper. Such as: corn, mushrooms, celery, peas, bell pepper, onion, green beans, shredded cheese, olives, salsa and so much more!
4. You’ll have less dishes! Quick and easy cleanup means you’ll have even more time to spend with your family without sacrificing flavor or resorting to take out.
5. Dinner will cost less than ten bucks!
6. There are so many types of hamburger helper you can easily find a few that your family will love! Whether you like ‘basic’ flavors such as cheeseburger macaroni, something more ethnic or something a little more ‘fancy’, they’ll have you covered!
7. They always have box tops you can collect to help out your local schools!